The Family Anomalepididae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (1): Liotyphlops
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 3 species and subspecies in the Family Anomalepididae.
Liotyphlops is a genus of blind snakes found in Central and South America. Currently, 7 species are recognized. [more]
At least 14 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Liotyphlops.
More info about the Genus Liotyphlops may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.